• Image 1
  • Image 2
  • Image 3
  • Image 4
  • Image 5
  • Image 6
  • Image 7




Friday, October 12, 2012

EXAMPLE OF SIMPLE PROGRAM LANGUAGE C

Hi IT knowledge lovers, you are on the blog to fill many science. Yes, that is my mind. I making this blog for you, and other people, because I like sharing science, but about IT knowledge. I sharing IT knowledge about dekstop programming, web programming, and design graphic program.


Now, I want next tutorial about “program language C”. Previously I was starting with introduction about it. If you do not reading, you can get and take in my blog, at we are knowledge blog. That is I giving what it the program language, who made it ?, and etc.
Previously if you will making program language C you must having the program, like as : turbo C or borland C++. You can choice 1 (one) of the two. For this article, I want giving you example of a simple program with using program language “C”. you can copy and paste this coding in your notepad or your program.


Example 1 :

#include <conio.h>
#include <stdio.h>
main()
{
clrscr();
printf("Hello You Are On We Are Knowledge Blog \n");
printf("I very like Program Language C \n");
printf("Lets Do Try The Other Program \n");
printf("See You Tomorrow \n");
getch();
}


Logic :

#include <conio.h>

function to include files in the folder conio.h, and in order to function “clrscr” can be used


#include <stdio.h>

function to include files in the folder stdio.h, and in order to function “printf” can be used


main

for starting your program, before you inut the syntax.


clrscr

for cleanig output window which had previously been printed


printf

this statement for command print in to output window


/n

You can use it, if you will making new line


Getch

For closing your program.


To result :

Hello You Are On We Are Knowledge Blog
I very like Program Language C
Lets Do Try The Other Program
See You Tomorrow


Ok.. just it…
May be useful…
See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment